Saturday, April 11, 2009

random

Photobucket

Haha I came back from work and saw my Sis on webcam with Phoebe.

and

Russell introduced to me fmylife.com
these are 2 of their many top fmls, I find it very hilarious.
go check out the rest! (supposedly to be real life accounts la)


1)Today, I heard my sister masturbating in her room.
I took the dog around the block to get out of the house,
and I came back to see her leaving her room... my electric toothbrush in her hand. FML


2)Today, my boss called me into his office
to show me the web site of a potential business partner.
When he began to type 'Virginia' into google,
it auto-completed his search with his recent search for 'virgin boy assholes'.
I have to go on business trip with him tomorrow. I'm a young guy. FML


hahahah, byebye!
so why won't you kill me, so i die happy!

No comments: