Wednesday, April 29, 2009

derek says:
but i still wanna hear her voice
hear her talk non stop
bring her to watch fireworks
do things tgt
ask her to come and watch my competition
hold her hands
hug her
smell her hair
call me when she feel like scolding people
bring her to mount faber
hendenson wave
genting
cruise
call me when she's bullied
go for star gazing
eat her food when she cant finish
cook and bake for her
strum guitar and sing for her
by her side when she's sick
lie down on the bed with her
woke up and saw her beside me
someone to nag and scold me
send her home everytime
go fly kite at any national park
cycle
blading
swimming
movie
and last but not least bring her to esplanade and chill
thats her fav place

that is derek for you.
that is hope for you.

so many things left undone..
i know it sucks when no words
can explain this feeling of emptiness inside you.
you're not alone.

No comments: