Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Genting Trip 01 to 04 April 2009

Photobucket




Wokay I'm back in Singapore, sorry for the late update :P

Actually I wanted to do a very detailed update on the happenings as we noted down most of the memorable events in a small little journal. But sorry ah I'm really really lazy after all the pictures and video editing hahaha!

The bus ride there was really fast, to me at least. I think because I like pig ah sleep all the way.
Kwoky and I star gaze in the bus for quite awhile.
Seriously it's been a long long time since I've seen so much stars.
There're like fire flies following us, lol.


We went down to KL on the very first day and I got myself a new pair of adidas shorts and singlet. Then we headed back to Genting where we had our dinner and booked in.



We spend the entire of day 2 in the theme park and the night at safari disco.
Here are some pics, the rest can be found in my facebook album!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=116429&id=750531141


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


I really wanna take this chance to thank all of you.
The entire bunch who make this trip so memorable!
Remember to save up!! We're either going kayaking at Phuket or M'sia again!
seeeeeeeya, muacks.

No comments: