Monday, April 13, 2009

I don't always read books till the veryvery last page. The most I go on nightfall was like 3/4 way through and I was already way pass the due date.

I've just finish "The 5 people you meet in heaven" till the verrry last page and I think I'm going to re-read it again, this is my type of story.
The type of story I can sit down and really read through it word for word, relating it to my life.


I know I know, you guys will sure say, " Wha lao Eh, so long ago already this book, now then read."


You see the point is not about who had read it first.
It's not about when you read it.
It's really about understanding and relating all the different values you had picked up during the process into your daily lives.


If you haven't read the book,
Here's some extracts I would like to share.


"Lost love is still love, It takes a different form, that's all.
When those senses weaken, another heightens.
Memory. Memory becomes your partner.
You nature it, you hold it. You dance with it."

"Forgive, Forgive.
Do you remember the lightness you felt when you first arrived in heaven?
Eddie did. Where is my pain?
That's because no one is born with anger. And when we die,
the soul is freed of it."
Holding anger is a poison.
It eats you from inside.
We think that by hating it's a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us.
But hatred is a curved blade.
And the harm we do, we do to ourselves"

see you :)

No comments: