Thursday, January 1, 2009

Countdown

Photobucket

This is the first shot of 2009! I'll get the rest from Terence when school reopens :)
I spent my last one hour staring into deep deep space recollecting
and my last 5 minutes sitting in a circle with the guys while each of us took turns rushing through our resolutions.
Everyone wants more money and of cause good health!

I tell you the scene yesterday was really dam nice.
Imagine a warmly lit cruise in the background and somewhere right above all the cable cars were glowing. And as I lie down looking above at the clouds and stars I feel the wind. So shiok!

I'll end the post with a funny piccccture.
I do not why they wanna do this but I hope this bunch make you smile on the first day of the brand New Year like how they made me!

Happy New Year!

Photobucket

VS

Photobucket

No comments: