Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Resolution


I'm happy that 2008 have finally come to an end!
I'm so so so looking forward towards 2009 lolol,
This year honestly was a total mess nothing went well for me
but of cause at the same time I've learn alot also.
I better write my resolution a day before
asssss I expect myself to be out counting down hahahaha.

In this new coming year I don't wish for any fanciful stuffs,
neither do I have big unrealistic goals.

Academic - I'll do my best for my Year 3 and get both my FYP and PP over and done with.
DB - Try my best to get into the main team.
Family - Spend more time with the people that always love me unconditionally.
Personal - Control my bad temper and learn to appreciate everyone.
Finance - Wait till I have like 10k before I start spending! (unrealistic hahahaha :P)

This is like the first time I actually wrote myself a New Year resolution.
So coooool.

To sum everything up I just want back the good old peaceful days that I once had before.
That explains the video, watch it! It's dam relaxing,
I don't know why but I can always seek peace from the cosmos, the forgotten heaven.

Happy New Year peepos!
It's a new beginning so start your year with a blaaaaaasst!

No comments: