Thursday, December 25, 2008

The last light

Photobucket
The last light is always being treasured the most.
Cause you can never ever get back to where things were once before.

You know they always say in life they'll be many obstacles you'll face
and of cause different stages you'll experience.
Every phase have it's own learning point.

I might have captured the light in pixels and colors.
But I can't capture along with it my exact feelings, thoughts and experience.

Some stuffs can never be captured.
It must be learn and understand.
Not everything can be explain or teach.

It's a sin to be shallow, shallowness will poison both your mind and soul.
It'll poison your ability to think, logically at least.

Looking back at the last few lights of my life
I realise how messed up and down under I fell.

but nvmnvm
The harder I fall the higher I'll bounce!
hehe goodnight.

No comments: