Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CNY 09

Photobucket
My family



Photobucket
Dad and kevin, he got his home leave for cny.



Photobucket
Desiree and me.


Photobucket
too bad not everyone was here.



Photobucket
desiree ain't she cuteeeeeeeee



Photobucket
Aloy, Erershushu and his wife.



Photobucket
the aunties ;x HAHAHA



Photobucket
black jackkkkkkkkkkkk



Photobucket
loooooooooool dickson and his momo


Every year my dad will write his words of widsom on the back of my angbao.
I find this year's quote very meaninful.
"Chi - ren suo zhi bu neng
De - ren suo zhi bu neng"

Obviously I don't undersand what that bunch of chim chinese words meant la,
so I got him to explain. He says it meant that
"if I can endure what other people can't endure
I will gain what other people can't gain."

Happy chinese new yearrrrrrrrrrrr.

No comments: