Sunday, November 29, 2009

Chalet

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Lolol sorry for the past 2 days if I haven't been myself.
Don't know why I caught the emonemobug, but I'm fine now.

Just had a family chalet over the long weekend and I was really hoping that I could recharge myself from this break but in the end I fell sick instead -_- hahaha, goodness.
Been a long time since I spend time with my relatives, I remember last time all of us will meet up almost every weekend for gatherings. They still do now but I can't join them as often due to trainings and work.

That's why I'm in such a dilemma considering if I should continue paddling next year ARGHH!
I realised there's more things in life and I've been really selfish for this past 3 years.

That aside,
my brother, Derek and I accompanied Alvin to GAINT to shop for our BBQ on day 2.
LMAO it's the first time I actually shop for so much groceries, like about 3 trolleys full?!
I had fun honestly, shopping for food together with my cousins and brother is all I want to ask for in life :) Although the last night was kinda screwed up because of the dumb fever and flu. I still ENJOYED MYSELF! ALOT! Ciao peeps.

No comments: