Monday, October 26, 2009

Life is so short you know

Photobucket
I was on the train today and I observed this particular fella for quite some time.
He got his earphones plugged in, eyes shut and he was leaning against the glass panel.
From his expression, I can clearly tell that
he is either in deep thoughts or he is praying for something.

Then I closed my eyes and I prayed too.
I pray to no god, I prayed:
"To whoever he is praying too, please let his wish come through"

Because he looks so sincere.


Only 27 days more and everything will be over.
I really really really hope I won't get boot out during this period.
I wanna fight together with my niggas.

Alrighty till then fellas, goodnight.

and i hope you find a perfect place
where skies are are beautiful all of the time,
it's all that matters pretty pretty.

No comments: