Saturday, October 3, 2009

So much more awake *SLAPS*

Photobucket
"I finally have this moment of clarity.
We can't choose our memories, the best ones just happen.
So what's the point of trying to create that perfect moment,
when the perfect moment is right now?"


From Bart got a room. :)


Been a long long time since I did a proper post.
Gotta say I really love blogspot! It's god-dam organise and plus it's very user friendly.
And also guys who pen down their thoughts ain't gay hor! ahaha!

So far life is good! Despite some minor setbacks it ain't ganna bring me down! (I hope).
Had a farewell party for our ex-seniors at St James not long ago, what a night! :P

Photobucket

Omg the new semester's ganna start soon.
Really must treasure this last semester with my Year 3 mates
before all of us get split up by NS.
After this semester we won't know whether our paths will ever meet again sia, better treasure!
But then again I got 1 more year to go la, AHAHAH I must stop losing things, CIAO!

No comments: