Tuesday, July 21, 2009

we lost our lines

Photobucket


Photobucket

When I move to my new flat I was very happy
but when I worked out that the whispering voices I can hear when I put my head under water in the bath belong to dead people I wasn't happy any longer.
Particularly because I realise that everytime I put my head under the water when I had a bath
the voices were slightly louder than the time before.

I tried not putting my head under the water when I had a bath
but every fucking time curiousity got the better of me.
And I had to try it just for a second just to check
and of cause even half a second if that sort of thing would bother anyone

I keep asking the landlord to put a shower in,
but he says things like
"What do you want to shower for? That's a lovely old bath, that's an antique that is.
Look at it, it's Victorian, you pay top dollars for one of those in the reclaimation yard"

Hah..it's alright for him.
He hasn't got fucking dead people talking to him everytime he washes his hair

"sm"

No comments: