Sunday, July 5, 2009

Updates!

I’m still in the midst of understanding.

I feel so cold, calm and relax now :)
Not like how worked up I was in the afternoon, punching almost everthing.
Thank you for the weather!

SIWF POLITE & SDBF 09 came and passed
better enjoy now before training resumes, ahaha.

So many stuffs coming up, bbq's next week and not forgetting Alvin and Debbie's Wedding!
I just got done with their wedding video, come to think about it
it has been really long since they've been together.
That is what pictures can do to you;
they bring you back in time and let the good ol' scene replay in your mind as you watch the slideshow roll.

I can't wait for friday!!


Last friday gooti and I went to kinokuniya and I saw this meaningful line
in a very small yet thick book full of quotes.
This one is really nice it says:
"real pleasure is not the opposite of pain, it is the absence of it."

No comments: