Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cab Uncle

I was in the cab on my way home
when the Uncle suddenly turn off the music and he asked me this:

"Boss, you all friends ah? Finish NS already?
Uncle find it very weird, last time me and my friends all very close.
Then after everyone get married already, all like go different ways.
Even got gathering also can't talk much, cannot be like last time already.
Why ah Boss, why? Uncle really cannot understand..
You remember what Uncle ask you today,
next time when you get married already then you will understand what Uncle say."

To be honest at this exact moment
I already know exactly how he is feeling.

What a cutely-confused cab Uncle I met today.
"Maybe next time when you get married Uncle also not around on Earth already."
That's his final farewell words before I got off.
How cute :)

No comments: