Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Silence young one


"I took uh, 42 years to write
and about 4 minutes to sing"

There's a yearning undefined
People filled with rage
We all need a little tenderness
How can love survive in such a graceless age
The trust and self-assurance that can lead to happiness
They're the very things we kill, I guess

The more I know, the less I understand
All the things I thought I figured out, I have to learn again
I've been tryin' to get down to the Heart of the Matter
But everything changes
And my friends seem to scatter
But I think it's about forgiveness
Forgiveness..

There are people in your life who've come and gone
They let you down and hurt your pride
Better put it all behind you; life goes on
You keep carrin' that anger, it'll eat you inside.



Don't be angry with people who are different
I learn that acceptance is noble
a feeling so great, it is indescribable

And I'm pretty much stressed out over FYP lately!
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp! No more EMPRO in my life please.......

No comments: