Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Time of the year again

Time to review all my new year resolutions I wrote last year,

2008:
"Academic - I'll do my best for my Year 3 and get both my FYP and PP over and done with.
DB - Try my best to get into the main team.
Family - Spend more time with the people that always love me unconditionally.
Personal - Control my bad temper and learn to appreciate everyone.
Finance - Wait till I have like 10k before I start spending! (unrealistic hahahaha :P)"

Seems like I managed to accomplish most of them
except for my Bad Temper and Savings (I only got like 100 bucks left in bank now ;S) ahahaha.

So yeah, I conclude that 2008 is fruitful!


But this time for the coming 2010 I only have 1 resolution.
It's ganna be a secret cause it is something personal anddddd I thought it'll be more practical to have just 1 so I can focus on it better.
But if you wanna add "Enjoy life as much as I can" on the resolution list then yes! It'll be two.

Ehhh no wait, make it THREE! I wanna fly to Phuket with my budds!
Recently I got so inspired by this fine young lady I chanced upon on facebook.
Her profile pictures are full of her traveling around everywhere.
I wanna travel, I wanna see the world!

kbai! Happy holidays peeps,
and stay safe!

No comments: