Saturday, June 13, 2009

Nostalgia

Lol I'm really really really bored so I decided to do a post.

We're like talking about our primary school days at subway.
Some of our stories are really very hilarious.

I remember last time when I was around primary 6
I'll cover the top of my study table over with my pikachu blanket (i'm still using that now) and my brother and sister will also do the same.
We'll stay under the desk under the blankets for the entire day doing nothing all the way from morning till my parents come home. I don't know how I actually did that, lol!

I'll always play soccer with my brother at home and most of the time we never fail to break my mom's "fa cai mao" or something on the altar, hahaha then we'll be like so nervous and dread the moment
when the clocks strikes 5.30, my parents will come home = we gg.

There's this time when I actually bungee-jumped off the top my double decker bed.
I tied my legs together with the same pikachu blanket and my brother and sister were at the top (supposedly they will support the weight incase anything goes wrong).
When I jumped the next thing I saw was the edge of the other bed below and of cause.. I hit my head, hahahahaha! We had a hard time coming up with a lie.

There's this period of time I'll lie to my Mom I have projects after school.
Of cause it was a lie, my class mate and I will run to the pond behind my school. We'll jump into the pond as it was only below knee level and start feeding the fishes.

I'll be so dam piss if someone calls when I'm playing runescape.
That time we're still using 56K dailup yo! Modem with that weird dial tone, lmao.
Everytime someone calls my entire game will disconnect.

My sister and I will sleep with my maid in the master room.
I remember this particular night I couldn't sleep we stayed up singing F4 songs.
Yes F4, ahhahaha!

After school my sister and I will watch banana in pajamas on kids central while we eat corn porridge my maid cooked.

The times we beg our maid not to tell our parents about all the naughty stuffs we did.
One day she suddenly told my dad,
Sir what is "knnbcb fuck you and kaninah?"
My dad said, "Why?"
She replied, "louis, joanne and colin always use that on me."
LOLOLOLOL OWNING, yes I got caned of cause.


louis is getting old.
sigh.


anyway, watch this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Woy_n3aivkI&feature=related
if you have the time.
it's a real nice love story I watched quite awhile ago.
I recently rewatched it and it still warms my heart.
It'll be in Thai but fraid not there's subtitle.

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeya!

No comments: