Monday, November 24, 2008

ZOO

As expected we didn't head to schoooool we went to the zoo to celebrate instead.
Lol I know it was a pretty random last minute idea but still we went ahead after having macs.

We cabbed all the way down from Woodlands to Mandai,
it's beeeeeeeeeeeen so long since I've last visit the zoo. I tell you the drinks there really expensive man, 3 bucks for a bottle of coke.
Then we locked all of our stuffs up in a locker and dump the rest in tou's bag hahaha but it dosen't matter as I was still the one carrying it for the most of the time anyway -_- HehehEH :P. And finnaly we're good to go!

The first animal we saw was a false ___ I can't remember the name but in simpler terms it's just a crocodile. Lol for a moment simin thought it was fake. Then we saw the siamangs HAHAHA the 2 black monkeys are damn shy. The rest of the animals are pretty normal except for the red ass baboons and ahmeng.

The baboons!

Hahahahaha tou ran over and scared a female one the female baboon growled at tou. LOL when I growled back the Male one beside her jumped up and gave me a kungfu kick HAHAHAHA but lucky for me it got deflected away by the glass. I think we can watch the baboons for the entire day, they mate, they run around, they pick each other asses for god knows what to eat?

I really enjoyed myself today.
Times like this are hard to find.. hard to find.

No comments: